Grill whole sweetcorn and serve with paprika-spiced chicken and crisp Little Gem for a healthy, speedy salad.
PREP Time: 15 MINS | Total time: 20 MINS (plus marinating) | SERVES 4
• 2 tbsp Healthy Heart Plus Omega 3 DHA Oil
• 4 small skinless chicken breasts
• 2 garlic cloves, crushed
• 1 tbsp paprika
• juice 1 lemon
• 2 corn cobs
• 4 Little Gem lettuces, quartered lengthways
• ½ cucumber, diced
1. Cut the chicken breasts in half lengthways so you are left with 8 chicken strips. Mix the garlic, paprika, lemon juice and 1 tbsp Healthy Heart Plus Omega 3 DHA Oil with some seasoning and toss with the chicken. Leave to marinate for at least 15 mins.
2. Heat a griddle pan and brush with half the remaining oil and cook the chicken for 3-4 mins each side until cooked through. Brush over the remaining oil and griddle the corn cobs, turning to cook evenly, for about 5 mins or until lightly charred. Remove and cut off the kernels.
3. Mix the lettuce and cucumber, top with the corn and chicken, and drizzle over your choice of dressing.