• 1 tbsp sussed Healthy Heart Plus Omega 3 DHA Oil
• 4 salmon fillets , about 175g each
• 50g cherry tomatoes – halved
• 1 courgette – ½ inch slices
• 1 lemon – ½ inch slices
• ½ cup dry white wine
• 2 tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley & basil
• Salt & Pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
Start by layering sliced courgettes, tomatoes, lemons and fresh herbs on the bottom of a shallow ovenproof dish.
Nestle the lightly seasoned salmon fillets among the veg, drizzle with sussed Healthy Heart Plus Oil & wine, then cover with foil.
After about 20 minutes, the salmon will be perfectly cooked, moist and delicious.
Scatter over the remaining parsley & basil to serve.
The trick to perfectly cooked salmon is to gently bake the fish in a little liquid such as wine, stock, or water. Then cover the dish and bake until just cooked through.
New potatoes are the perfect accompaniment for this dish.